View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 07:15 AM #86
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicky91 View Post
my biggest problem for me mentally on here, is that i feel double cause i want to be myself on here but i also don't want to make my friends on here sad whenever they tell me i'm getting too annoying

i do want to behave myself but i don't want to change who i am either
...you can’t change who you are, Nicky...you have autism and it’s a very beautiful part of you as well.....it all goes to make up you, you know...every bit of it and nothing needs changing as such...things like ‘obsessions’ are an essential as well for autism because they create a focus that is needed to be channelled into so that things don’t get too scary for you...if that makes sense..?...anyways in terms of those and your time on here..and ‘being annoying’..?...maybe give yourself goals and try to focus on those goals...things like ...when you have a favourite on B.B. and then you stop liking them so much..?..(...which happens for all of us with housemates..)...then don’t go the opposite way and ‘hate on them’..?...just don’t see them as your favourite anymore is all...but not someone to be disliked as such, you know..?...also with any reality show...maybe only allow yourself a certain number of times that you’ll change who is your favourite in that show..?..and really restrict that number of times to maybe only one change through the show or two as the absolute maximum...?...I think making some goals to reach could really help your reality tv love, Nicky....and they won’t change who you are and who you need to be...your beautiful self dear Nicky.....
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote