Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by pontyboi View Post
She said on Loose Women it was because of her custody battle with her child which happened to pop up hours before entering the house. I found this hard to believe as she then went from saying obviously I need to be with my child and not on TV yet she rejected the flights home from Channel 5 that morning and instead decided to go on Loose Women.

She then couldn't appear on the Loose Women panel as she said she wasn't allowed to speak about the issues due to lawyers getting involved yet she was allowed to talk to one of the Loose Women in her dressing room who then went on live tv and repeated everything Stormy said...How does that work?

Either all this is true or BB have pulled the biggest most original twist ever and she is actually entering.
There's no way she's entering NOW , she basically BOTTLED it last minute that's what it sounded like . I don't think she likes being told what to do either and is paranoid about BB controlling her . Does she actually know what the concept of BB is

I also think she's a person that thrives on attention and controversy and she expected everyone at her feet including BB itself, she expected to be paid a ridiculous amount of money just to enter on the launch and then leave! , she's clearly greedy & nuts!!! why would BB even agree to that when they sign people up to actually stay for atleast a few days.