View Single Post
Old 19-08-2018, 05:49 PM #15
Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Holla, Fruit Loop Dingus!

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyWins View Post
Level 6 is FAR from boring! Winston & Rachel were the messiest ones but the others have their own comedy and wit to them while being more stable

- Tyler is an absolutely fantastic head of a group. Explains what he does in the DR well and with charisma and he works hard for the whole group not just himself which is a nice twist to the typical "good" player. He can be funny, he's playing really hard and really well, and he just seems like a good rootable guy to me.
- Angela has the cold bitch character down perfectly - her looks, her smiles/tone of voice in the DR's etc., and what she says, including in her goodbye messages: it all comes together beautifully. Seriously amusing and amusingly serious, she's like Cody done right if you ask me! Doesn't care much about most of the people in there, sort of thinks she's above most of them, but yet she OWNS IT all --- her saying she IS a spoiled brat that gets whatever she wants @ Rockstar's claims says it all
- Kaycee is just really chill and likable. Like Tyler, I love a good player loyal to a group and she's both of those things. Plus she's becoming a bit more interesting the past week or two with her strange blowups
- Brett is just absolutely hilarious and I'm pleasantly surprised with him. I thought he was going to be more of a very serious douchebag that's just annoying but he's actually really fun (or some might say annoying anyway lol but it's in a funny way for me) and playing up the whole douchebag role suits him. CBBUS's James Maslow all over again but I actually think Brett is even better at what he does.

Finally, they mesh so well together, like they genuinely all like each other. Winston & Rachel seemed like a bit of the weak links to the group so it makes sense that they went first. The rest are like a well-oiled machine that truly have each other's backs and create plans for each other to get them all through which keeps working. I love watching an alliance like that in BBUS, see: THE BRIGADE.

i wish all 6 were still intact if Rachel/Winston werent messes OTB. they very could be if they didnt throw too many HOH in the beginning. Rachel was the only one really trying in all. the only thing i didnt like about Angela was going beyond game about Rachel. Brett as well. at least Angela realizes she went overboard with it & wants to make amends. this is my favorite alliance of all-time for BBUS. never liked everyone in the same one before. i did like most of Quack Pack though. i usually like one or two in most alliancea & only care for them but not the alliance as a whole. KC for entertainment is the weak link but shes still a very likeable person. even if i didnt like L6 this has been one of the best seasons in years. bout time.

as for The Brigade i only liked Enzo & the rest were just alright. season 12 is one of my least favorite seasons. though like every other one it had its moments.