Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Life imitates art

Favourites (more):
RPDR UK 2: Bimini Bon Boulash
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith

Exclamation TIBB OTT 2 - Who Should Win TIBB OTT 2? [Vote CLOSED]

Riley,Matthew and Barry(bbfan2017) have all made it to the final! who should win? it's down to you TIBB! Please read the speeches before you vote!

Each member has 20 votes to cast, you can vote for one person or spread it out. Votes closes Tuesday 21st at 7pm. Vote On PM

Barry's Speech
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by BBfan2017
Wow. I honestly didn't think I'd make the top 10 more so than the top 3. So people prob think I was an extra, thanks Cal, but I feel I built up friendships and alliances that I didn't just sit there.

I first approached Mont who I wanted to work with. RileyH was banned sadly but I knew he and Mont would be close so I decided I wanted an alliance with Morgan so wrote to him too about an alliance. We didn't talk much but I knew he was a good player. Matthew was another I liked and we decided to make an alliance too. I think. It was myself, Mont, RileyH and Matthew that were together or so I am thinking. Matthew was my number one alliance so I would save him when he was up. I started having talks with Riley. Who was a fun housemate. We struck an alliance of myself, Riley and Matthew. The mole ruined Monts game and I was down two, RileyH and Mont. I decided not to be a full on housemate as I didn't want to be a target to anyone. I tried to steer clear of drama but that was quite hard to.

I think I played a UTR game and I did what I could in the game. Thanks for reading.

Matthew's Speech
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew.

I would really appreciate your votes to win TIBBOTT, you already voted me as MVP in Week 1 (sorry Hayden) so why not do it again? I’ve been nominated 3 times, more than anybody else. I am the Victoria Rafaeli of this game. I haven’t won many competitions and I’ve been nominated a few times. I might not have played Big Brother as well as everyone else but I deserve a chance. Also if you steal my hat, I will cut it up and show it to you in your goodbye message.

Actually scrap what I just said. 3 nominations? 0 comp wins? **** what i said before, I’m Dr Will! Dr Matthew. And Dr Will won, so vote me as the winner please. Thank you very much, and I appreciate the support in the viewer’s thread, I do see it and always try to give thanks in the house thread.

Oh, ALSO, I have never posted in the viewer’s thread by mistake.

Thanks

Riley's Speech
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riley.
Final Speech

Alright TiBB, when I walked into this house I knew if I were to be the fierce and competitive person that I am that I would be walking out night 6. So I hid it, I pretended to be some clumsy, goofy, easy to manipulate girl, when in fact I have a criminology and legal science degree AND I'm a law student, but I fooled ya didn't I? I also played out both sides of the house the entire season and no one knew about it, I've been through the whole season without EVER touching the block that's 56 days that's more than ANYBODY in this house. I didn't feel like I had to win competitions all season long, why? Because my social game carried me through this season. When it was time to prove myself i did just that I won the THREE MOST important HoH's of the season and I BROUGHT MYSELF HERE TO THE FINAL THREE! I DID WHAT ALL OF YOU FAILED TO DO! I BROKE UP THE SHOWMANCES I AM THE MOST WELL-ROUNDED PLAYER OF THE SEASON!

My Gameplan

“I’m That Bitch You Thought I Was”

This game plan is presented to you in chronological order.

So let’s take things right the way back before the game began. My mother’s lucky number is number 2. Why is that important? Because when asked to pick a number I usually pick number 2. Why is that important? Because when Luke asked us to pick a number before the season I picked number 2. Why is that important? Oh yeah, because it made me the mole! Luke said that I had been chosen as the mole of the season, which meant that I had to go undetected as the mole because in a future round my fellow houseguests were going to vote for who they thought was the mole and if I received most of the votes then I would be AUTOMATICALLY evicted… scary stuff. However, if I completed certain tasks then I could cancel out votes towards me giving me a bigger chance at making it past that vote. Completing two tasks would allow me to cancel one vote, three tasks two votes, and if I completed no tasks then a hint about my identity would be revealed. These tasks were:

- To call somebody out in the house
- To throw somebody under the bus
- To sabotage a competition

Well I knew that the task would be tough because I thought going into the season that I would be a huge target because of the way I played in season 1 so I knew I had to be subtle in my approach. I completed task 1 by calling out Morgan on launch night. I talked about how he threw me under the bus last season and that he should not be trusted, but it was in such a way that could seem jokey that it didn’t garner much attention. I completed task two by throwing Jersey under the bus to my alliance (which I will get to in a minute) and revealing everything he told me to them. Unfortunately I did not complete task three, the hardest one of all. In the first team competition where we had to list the songs and artists I did try and sabotage it by not answering as many as I could have but Danny was so good at it and he basically answered them all by himself. I even gave a wrong answer but then Danny and Alex clocked that it was wrong so I had to pretend I misheard the lyrics. Finally, when Danny asked us to check the list I did notice a spelling mistake and did not mention it meaning we only got half a point for that song however it wasn’t enough because the other team sucked balls so much we still won (sorry Team One!). The opportunity to sabotage a competition between that task and the mole reveal didn’t really present itself as they happened too fast and it really was the easiest one to get called out on. We will return to the mole twist a bit later on.

But now I need to talk social game. Before the season started I made an alliance with Hayden and RileyH however when the game started RileyH was banned and we didn’t really communicate all too much so me and Hayden brought in Reece and together we were known as The Rousso Sisters (or Charley, Nicky and Shabnam from Big Brother 8).

I knew that they were strong competitively and seeing as I didn’t plan on winning comps early on I thought they would be good braun for me (I was the beauty obviously) and together we worked really well as a team. I knew Hayden still dis-trusted me from last year but I really planned on staying loyal to these girls until the end, as I learned from last year you can’t be loyal to everybody because that means you are loyal to nobody. Have one or two people you stick with and I did. I was also working with Morgan from the beginning and I knew he wasn’t coming after me because of how bad he felt when he threw me under the bus last year, and also Jersey approached me to be in a showmance with him so of course I took him up on the offer but I didn’t really trust him. I was also working with Nicky too. My plan was to have as many people who were on my side by the time of the mole reveal to ensure I had influence on who they voted for - anybody not working with me had to be evicted. However I also made it my mission to not tell a soul that I was the mole and this is the first time anybody knows it was me because I knew if it leaked I would be going home!

So when Luke announced the first ‘Choices’ twist I thought I could use this to my advantage. I knew Mont wouldn’t nominate me Week 1 as he would want to keep the peace, also I knew that Mont, RileyH and Matthew were working together because Jersey told me therefore I knew I could ask RileyH to see if Mont was going to nominate me. With Nicky and James on the block I knew I wanted Nicky to stay, as it was better for my game at the time because he was not only working with me but I planned on pinning the mole on him (I’ll get to the more in a bit) so I had to work to get James evicted by messaging some people as it really was a toss up at the time and people were undecided. Not only that, but because of the ‘Choices’ twist I knew that the votes were being revealed so I intentionally didn’t tell a few people about the house voting to evict James so that they would be exposed as a minority and targeted by the house for the next few weeks. Knowing of the strong alliance between Mont, RileyH and Matthew I decided not to tell them that James would be evicted so that they were seen as people who voted a different way and their alliance exposed. My plan succeeded.

Round 3 was the week that Reece won HoH and I remember because the final 3 in that comp were Reece, Hayden and myself so I threw the competition. Whilst my ally Morgan was on the block I didn’t want to win veto either because I didn’t want to be seen as a threat.. Hayden then pulled Morgan down which was good for me but whilst doing so he made a deal with Morgan to use the veto on him in return for safety. This was threatening to my game as even though Hayden was working with me I couldn’t have his position in the house strengthened, so I told Morgan that Hayden was using him to build an alliance with him (sorry Hayden). Now we could get RileyH out as a member of the other alliance and a person who voted to evict Nicky.

Round 4 was the week that TiBB was HoH and I felt a tad helpless that week as nothing was within my control. I was the highest poster in the thread so thought that the attention I had brought towards myself might have made me a target and I know how much TiBB loves newbies so I fully expected to be nominated, but nope, 4 nominations later by TiBB and I wasn’t one of them. Unfortunately this was the week that Hayden walked so that was one less number on my side when it came to the mole reveal. In addition Nicky had her meltdown and wanted to be evicted so my hopes of pinning the mole vote on him was dwindling. I also wanted to get a threat out of the house, Mont, but Danny won the veto and saved him and I wasn’t ready to win competitions yet so Morgan was the replacement nominee. Now I had to choose between whether to evict Morgan or Nicky, but I knew there was no chance Nicky would stay so I had to evict him and adapt my plan on the mole vote.

After this Luke revealed the mole twist and I was honestly sh*tting myself. My plan to pin it on Nicky would have gone so smoothly but I had to change it up. Initially I tried to blame it on either Mont or Danny who I saw as my main competition at the time, but then I went with the idea that it had to be someone from the original Team One in the music task seeing as the mole had to sabotage competitions and they lost. So Jersey was the most obvious person to go with seeing as everyone thought he was shady. I also tried to act dumb in the house thread so nobody would suspect it was me. My prayers were answered when Jersey received the most votes, and I found out that I only received one vote which got cancelled out anyway. It was like getting away with murder!

Then Luke told me about my reward and I was expecting like a secret veto or something but nope, it was the power to solely evict one houseguest. I was thrilled! It was such a huge power and I got to single handedly evict who I saw as a huge threat, Mont! (Sorry Mont). Now that original alliance from the other side had basically been dismantled I thought everything would be fine, until…

Jersey started doing shady sh*t and posting screenshots of our conversation and saying that Nicky’s accusation about an alliance was true (technically that alliance was kind of true, except for the fact that they weren’t one alliance and I was the working with them all so shout out to Psychic Nicky). My ally Morgan wins HoH and I know he voted for Jersey as the mole and wanted him out. Seeing as I no longer needed Jersey, and as he was beginning to become bad for my game I had to win the veto to keep nominations to same. Bye Jersey.
Oh yeah and this was also the week that I won MVP. With such few people left to choose from I didn’t want to risk being caught out. So I came up with the idea that I would tell Reece that I won MVP and I was putting him up so he could correctly guess me and take himself off. I also told a few people that I won MVP so they wouldn’t suspect me and Reece being so closely aligned. You’re welcome!

By the time Round 6 came along I was practically working with the whole house. Reece and Morgan were my main alliance, but then Matthew approached me about working with him and Barry in an alliance. Then Morgan pulled everyone into an alliance which was the original Team Two in the music task upon RileyH’s return- which unfortunately left out Matthew but I planned on sticking to this until we got RileyH out. Which we did… again!

Round 7 was the Double Eviction and I need to start winning HoH’s. I had different circles of people I was working with, but I was only working with Alex and Danny as a matter of circumstance so I wanted them out in the Double eviction. Everyone in the house was gunning for Matthew but I had other plans. I exposed the Team Two alliance to Matthew telling him that he was the outcast and that I was not going to put him up if I won that HoH. So now nobody thought I was against them and it really is a credit to my social game to how well I did in that Hurt and Heal comp. I think it ended with me having 23 positive points whilst the next person had like 10.

So I won my first HoH and it felt amazing, I could get Danny and Alex out in one quick scoop and it would be quick and clean. With them two out of the way, I would be sitting pretty in the final 5 as I knew Reece and Morgan wanted Matthew and Barry out and vice versa. WRONG! Danny won the veto which ruined my plan, I knew he was such a good competitor. I was stuck between a rock and a hard place, I only had three options to choose from and Reece wasn’t really an option and I knew if Matthew went up he would probably go. I needed Matthew and Barry together and with Morgan being a competition threat I had to switch direction and put him up. I also thought Morgan might be working with Danny as he didn’t want to evict him even though I told him Danny was my target. So I figured if I couldn’t get one comp threat out I would get another out.

In Round 8 I was struggling with my emotions. With Danny still in the game I knew there was a very high chance me and Reece were being nominated together. So I won my second HoH back to back and honestly I fought so hard for it. All I needed to do was for either me or Reece to win veto and finally I would get Danny out; Reece did and so we had all the power for that crucial week. Also Danny’s eviction vote was a tie so I had the sole vote to evict him, meaning that TWO people in the game were evicted solely by me!

Finally I won my THIRD Head of Household competition in a row, which I studied ages for! Knowing that Matthew and Reece are quite popular I didn't want both of them in the final, so I decided to take Barry so that only one of Matthew or Reece came with me.

I have had a rollercoaster of a game, I have had to keep a secret that I was the mole the entire game, I have had alliance members quit on me, blow up on me and be evicted because of me. I have fought EVERY SINGLE WEEK to be where I am today. I have gotten emotional throughout the game but it’s because I have fought so hard. I think you should vote for me because I have had the social game, the comp wins and the strategic game that I think it takes to win Big Brother! Everything I did in this game was thought out strategically about how I would get to the final and even though things didn't always work out in my favour I was adaptable enough to survive. I was NEVER nominated once, I won when I needed to and I have been my true self. Please make my final ever game on TiBB one to remember by crowning me the WINNER!

Spoiler:

Last edited by LukeB; 21-08-2018 at 06:00 PM.
LukeB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote