As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Didn't get to live blog Day 2 but some afterthoughts...

-Simone is unreal and I cannot *WAIT* for her to regain control on her floor passes and hit into the 15s. I also desperately want her to medal on bars at some point so she can have a medal from ever apparatus.
-Morgan and Riley also had very good meets even though I felt like Riley was a tad overscored. Girl practically sat down her front tumbling pass on floor Day 1 and still got like an 8.2 in execution???
-Jade seemed to be severely underscored throughout the whole weekend, but at the same time girl NEEDS to learn how to express some artistry in her floor routine. Like she just *nailed* probably the best Moors ever and then just goes into static poses? :\
-Grace McCallum caught my attention! Her routines are very good at being tailored to a level of difficulty she can handle and her landings are always super solid.
-Ragan Smith.......... idk what Kim Zmeskal is even doing. Homegirl is a walking rag doll who is only being held together by athletic tape and maaaaan did it show. Two awful bar routines, a bad beam routine, and two ****ty floor routines later hopefully they recognize that she needs that ankle surgery. It's really sad bc her floor music was clearly picked for Worlds in Doha but like....... her double layouts were messy this weekend. She nearly snapped her ankle on her "triple" twist. That double Arabian........ girl. I feel bad but she's on the Rebecca Bross path right now and I'm getting more and more doubtful that she'll ever do anything for the US.
-What else hmm... Worlds team! Simone, Morgan, and Riley are obvious locks and I think Jade is a pretty certain one too even with her vaults not being a full difficulty yet. Hopefully she can get her Amanar back in time. As for the fifth spot, I think it's gonna be a race between Kara Eaker, Grace McCallum, and Trinity Thomas and it'll probably come down to who performs best at Pan Ams. Eaker's beam is great but the international judging might destroy her, and McCallum and Thomas are both solid in all of their events so they would be good picks to slide into the UB/BB spot that they'll probably be called upon for in the team qualifying round.