View Single Post
Old 21-08-2018, 07:15 AM #39
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..no one is playing any card..there aren’t any bullies in the house and no victims either an no one is playing those cards...I would say by default that many celebrity status people are most self absorbed in their nature...yeah Natalie is more direct and I guess ‘brutal’ with her delivery, it could be said but that seems part of her character as well and not necessarily a bad trait either...although i5 might get her an early eviction...but maybe she’s also able to be more direct as her career isn’t based in the UK...?...other housemates whose careers are based in the UK more are kind of being more subtle and back biting more...so could that not be seen as more contrived because the bitchiness and jusmental stuff is starting to surface more and more ...but only Natalie atm is being direct...but only direct about her irritations in the house atm, though..and those irritations are understandable as well from her perception...obviously Hardeep cant help his snoring poor guy...but that doesn’t make it any less annoying to her atm..
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote