Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

baddie

Favourites (more):
Survivor 40: Michele
CBB22: Natalie Nunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...why would Natalie want male attention, she’s a married lady with children and hasnt courted any male attention in the house at all...women are their own individuals and have their own thoughts and characters which don’t revolve around men in any way...or any attention from men...

...so far as the work out thing is concerned..(..ok the race thing shouldn’t be thrown but maybe that’s the only explanation Natalie can think of as well..)...because Gabby hasn’t invited her to take part from what we see so far, Natalie hasn’t felt welcomed or included...only the guys is what she’s saying...and Gabby is saying that she hasn’t felt Natalie as approachable to ask her..?...well wouldn’t have that been the perfect thing to have done then the obvious thing...to have asked Natalie if she wanted to join them..?...if Natalie is making her feel uncomfortable then she has to address that specifically, rather than her ‘tears of a victim’ and then nothing at all to Natalie...the workout would have been the perfect thing in a calmer vibe to lead up to a chat...but Gabby doesn’t appear to want that chat, though..?....I think it’s six of one and a half dozen of the other with those two atm...

...there is a huge ‘maipulating’ Vibe coming from Gabby atm for me...sadly though, Natalie will always be seen as the ‘bad girl’ and will go in the eviction...
Oh Ammi dont you get it women can't have a problem with each other without it being about male attention lol

Also I tottaly agree with you about gabby and her victim mentality. She seems to be able to turn her tears on and off

armand.kay is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote