BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie
bottle blonde

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
BBCanada 9: Julie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
..I honestly can’t see why Helen is ever mentioned in any comparison at all to Natalie, winter..(...I’m sorry I just can’t at all..)...and I’ve noticed a few times that she has been ...Helen had a clique, a clique who supported all oh her nasty and malicious stuff and with that clique, she isolated a few people in the house...we never saw her have any sort of positive interactions with those people she isolated as we have with Natalie and people like Chloe and Gabby for instance...we’ve seen a few highlights of them interacting positively together despite any of the negative issues that have been had..?...and with those issues that Natalie had had with others in the times she has..?...she hasn’t had any support from any other housemate barely..(..maybe Rodrigo a little tiny bit..)...even though some of those issues have been shared and voiced from others, which is one of the reasons she’s addressed them in the way she has, out of frustration, you know...Helen termed one of the people she and her clique isolated as a slug if I recall...she resorted to name calling, to viscous and nasty stuff and towered over a housemate once in a threatening and intimidating way...Natalie has never been eaither threatening or intimidating in any of her actions at any time...she’s been direct and yeah she’s quite loud in her directness which the housemates have not liked at all and neither have the voting public it seems..and that’s fine, I get that...I get that housemates would rather live harmoniously etc...but anatalie cannot in any way be compared to Helen Wood at all, she’s more or less the exact opposite of her...she came straight out and said how she could find nice things, positive things to say about every housemate regardless of their differences...Helen barely said anything positive about anyone other than those in her nasty clique which isolated and bullied...either in her time in the house or when she came out...they’re nothing alike at all imo...I could never, ever support or like a housemate who in any way whatsoever resembled Helen Wood in character...
TEA.