Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Favourites (more):
CBB21: Ann Widdecombe
CBB20: Sarah Harding

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ammi View Post
...I don’t think there’s anything to air that hasn’t already been aired which he got a warning for instead of ejection from the house...I think the ejection has happened now because of the withdrawal of sponsors which is happening and because that may have been agreed already with them, that the sponsorship will be reviewed if he’s ejected ..or maybe it’s just hoping that will happen..I also think it was agreed with BB and Rodrigo that he would still get his fee to go and no specific explanation would be given../...theory #1...I’m sure there’ll be other theories as I’m usually wrong and have to adjust them a bit and frequently etc...
You could be right and it may be about the sponsors pulling out but I tend to think there was something else too.

Roderigo's reaction is suspect. His whole "I'm bored...it's not for me" excuse, as well as his flight to Spain to get away, appears like he's guilty about something.

I think BB must have made a deal with him along the lines of "We wont show the audience what you just did, but you need to leave quietly and not make a fuss". For him to agree, he must feel ashamed of it.
Stormy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote