BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dollface View Post
as a satanist i've been wondering this myself

Free speech should be a thing!

Each person are in tilted to their own beliefs... People always say this... yet few would stick to it if the others persons beliefs are against there own..

I believe Christians are insane for their belief... hence no christian should ever pass a phyck test as clearly they are all insane! (eg. they believe Jesus was brutally murdered by Romans so that other people who choose to sin can be forgiven of the choices that they choose to make, how the hell can someone being murdered make an atonement for there choices when if tested, they would likely only make the same bad choices... its completely insane)

I believe Aaliyah (who is the real Christ) died for 'your' sin as she was black... and rasisum is a missive sin... Being black, dieing and then coming back to life as a white girl just proves that actually we are all the same inside (so this is why Christ died for 'your' sin...) its got nothing to do with forgiveness...

I know many will think that I'm insane purely for my belief... but it's not more crazier than believing that eve was made out of Adams rib bone...(the small rib bone at the bottom of the chest that happens to be the only bone in the body that comes back if it brakes off) if Christians are deemed sane enough to be in the show even with there belief, then it would be completely unfair to allow them in, even though they have a crazily insane belief, and yet to not allow me because my belief that, to many, will seem crazy...

Last edited by annabelindabee; 26-08-2018 at 10:39 PM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote