CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Favourites (more):
CBB20: Sarah Harding
BB18: Chanelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by annabelindabee View Post
I believe it...

I think he went in there drunk started ranting on about all the housemates faults, all the things that he hates about them whilst slamming them, being a diva, and acting paronioyed towards Big brother and the viewers...

The Producers have called in a mental health doctor and she/he probably started to see a psychopathic side of him and suggest that it was best for him to leave.

He can be a really nice person, but hes rich and eccentric and I can see his diva side taking over him!

...They would not want to play what he said if everything he said puts down or belittles them... Celebrity Big Brother wants the views to think that they have chosen good housemates so showing clips of a bad housemate insulting the other housemates by saying that "they are Just criminal, law breakers, kidnap victims... dirty, smelly, boring, dull..." this is not something that Big brother want the audience to here just incase people start to agree with him...

if he said terrible things about my show, and he was on it, I too would get him off and not say why, as him saying lots of bad things only insults the show, why should they air something that makes 'a dieing show' look even worse!

and his voice (ascent) just announced me so its for the best! He was on team naterliy ... that bitch was nasty, he probably thought "if im on her side a she lost to a snoring farter, who's only in the house because of his sexual harassment charges, that probably means that they hated in here too!"

Im sure he was happy to leave at the time, but will wake up today regretting all the things that he said!

All baseless Assumptions.

Favs: Kim Woodburn | Chanelle |
Isabelle | Tiffany Pollard | Jenna Jameson | Brandi
Pink Panther is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote