BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
I must admit when I first read this story I assumed it was recent and she hadn't seen her son yet, two weeks seems like a longtime also though but 2 weeks after a traumatic experience she could still have been in shock etc so doesn't seem quite as bad. I haven't been watching CBB so far but I remember when her story came out I was skeptical too but if the kidnapper has been actually sent to prison for it (and cases like these against women have such a low conviction rate in general) then I'm thinking they must have had some pretty solid evidence to say she wasn't making it up?
Do you believe that someone from such a sinister named group " Black Death " ( couldn't make it up ) would slip up and kidnap the wrong person and once they realised they had got the wrong person ( Even though Chloe knew him from a photo shoot in Paris only weeks before ) they would offer to pay a 1/4m Dollars ransom money themselves? Just too far fetched ,they would just top her off and dump her somewhere ,but instead he took her shopping where they walked hand in hand laughing and joking, bought her a tracksuit and trainers, then next day walked into the British consulate with her ?
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote