BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda
BBs Best future Housemate

Favourites (more):
CBB22: Chloe Ayling
BB8: Amanda

OMG! hereing this only makes me want to know what the reason was even more now...

I thought he just bad mouthed everyone... hence why they wont air his thoughts as the put the housemates down... but this seems even worse now...

inappropriate behaviour... what... so its fine for kinga to shag a bottle in the garden... but his offence is sooo bad that BB now want NOTHING to do with him...

...Thats like a prison saying that they wont house a particular prisoner because there crime is too terrible for them to even be around the other inmates!

This is big brother, inappropriate behaviour is what we want...

... they only thing that I can imagining Big Brother not tolerating is

1. Him threatening to kill a housemate
2. him threatening to commit suicide.
3. Him getting 'turned on by' the male Big Brother voice and wanking in the diary room whilst saying mad things...

To me nothing else should qualify someone to not even be welcome back to the final day and part!

Has anyone else been chucked out and NOT welcome to the final?

... I think those three are the only valid reasons the catch is they will all work against me if I ever get in the house as Im prity sure God in spirit is responsible for killing (as a favour to them) And as a human, I always make jokes about how I wish I was dead... and I'm asexul so Im not attracted to humans but I am attracted to fictional characters with power... eg Big Brother! ... so yes... If I did get in... I might be kicked out and not welcome to final... BooHooo!

Last edited by annabelindabee; 28-08-2018 at 05:58 PM.
annabelindabee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote