Old 29-08-2018, 01:26 AM #1

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Default So Sneaky and dishonest

Why doesn't he spell it out NO PUN INTENDED! that he has a wife and that he led Chloe on , He's such a snake and a love rat . Clearly he thought he could arrange something with Chloe to meet up with her on the outside world, Jermaine is using the excuse of "banter" to put all the blame on Chloe for overreacting . He was pushing this showmance and we all know it , they've hogged this series with their daft showmance storyline. Jermaine is a wimp when questioned .

Dan even told him to be honest and he was still acting hesitant & vague "oh yeah i'm with missis" "don't need to talk about it". He can't even be straight with people , he changes his story and now he's back peddling like an idiot . If he's so worried about how things look to his wife & the public who are watching ,then why didn't he think of that before he did this so called "banter" .

I'm not a Chloe fan and she's playing dumb but he's the maried man and it takes 2 to tango !!. Jermaine knew what he was doing , and Chloe knew he had atleast a girlfriend or someone at home . But she proceeded to giggle and continue to flirt with him & share a bed . So i'm not buying her innocence either in all this .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 29-08-2018 at 01:28 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote