View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 03:08 PM #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I scored 9 and then redid it for how I was approx 18 months / 2 years ago; I scored 51. So it turns out there is hope? I actually think I made a thread about it in the private section which I would never normally do so that should say something - and also, it was much, much worse than what I was describing there, I was playing it down a lot. I had what I believe is called a "major acute depressive episode"... which also resolved pretty spontaneously, which it apparently often does. I can't imagine battling with something like that for years non stop, tbqfh. The only real knock-on effect has been that I get stressed much more easily (in genuinely stressful situations) and tend to go worst-case-scenario immediately;

"Ugh you just got flashed by that speed camera... YOU'RE GUNNA LOSE YOUR LICENSE AND OUR LIVES WILL BE RUUUIIINEDDD!!!"

Though I've never really been an optimist .
They usually clear up by themselves in 6 months to a year-ish, yh. Is that how long yours lasted?

Don’t let your regret be stronger than your gratitude. And don’t hang on to negativity. That’s all.
Redway is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote