View Single Post
Old 31-08-2018, 04:39 PM #123
Stiff Member

Stiff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
You have identified you are severely depressed and you can communicate with others as to possible avenues out of it... That alone is a huge leap towards recovery! for some reason your doctor may not feel that this would be beneficial for you, what else was suggested as an alternative?
the usual, gardening, mild exercise if I can, keeping busy, plus my meds
but tbh, as soon as I stopped being suicidal they lost interest and tried to get me off their books asap
when I said I do all that as much as I can but I'm not progressing they said I'd plateaued and have to wait. I said I wasted 5 years, the answer: oh, in same cases in may take 15 and a shrug.
It's embarrassing to talk about details, but some days are better and others worse, but I'm not functioning whichever way you look at it. The worst is the constant fatigue. I get up and 30 min later I want to go back to bed.
Now I'm scared to go and ask to be referred back bc I know they simply don't have time and resources and will fob me off again.
There's ketamine treatment at nhs oxford where you pay for it, gonna do that in winter if things don't improve.
Twosugars is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote