BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele
hot tamale

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Survivor 40: Michele

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew. View Post
i only watched it just over a month ago so i didn’t watch live feeds, like obviously some of the comments made by some of the houseguests was awful but i enjoyed binge watching all the episodes
Yeah, as trashy and bigoted as the BB15 cast was, the season was actually interesting to follow? Traditionally, the episodes poorly represented what was actually going on, but I followed it live with the feeds and I have to say it was one of the most interesting seasons to follow in this decade? The first two weeks contained a good chunk of drama, the whole fiasco after Nick's eviction was excellent, and even as the season went downhill every week with Helen's #VoteWithTheHouse movement slowly getting rid of the only good people like Candice and Jessie and then Elissa's tragic eviction weeks later, it had some fun moments like GM screaming at Amanda and etc. Whereas seasons like BB14 and BB16 and BB19 have nothing redeemable about them and they were draining experiences with nothing excitable from start to finish.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Dominic; 01-09-2018 at 08:23 PM.
Dominic is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote