Thread: Hardeep Singh Kohli The Most Revolting HM Ever?
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2018, 09:25 AM #38

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post
I did start to warm to him, but now, I am afraid, his increasingly disgusting personal habits and his enormous 'chip on the shoulder' perceptions of 'Racism' and 'Colour Prejudice' have me thoroughly dislking him more than before.

He frequently and unashamedly breaks wind scratches his genitals and backside, and picks his nose, and not only would I NOT eat anything which he prepared and cooked, I am also put off my own food by the mere sight of him doing any of the above whilst I am eating a meal.

That unkempt beard is also another off-putting thing, as is his excessive body hair when he frequently is on screen half-naked.

He is also now coming across as having a 'poor-wickle-me' 'victim' mentality with his too frequent references to 'Colour Prejudice' - as Ryan highlighted in last night's show and as Harcreep himself illustrated when he skitted to Jermaine about the two of them up for eviction being; "POC".

Your 'Ethnicity' or 'Colour' has nothing to do with being nominated or evicted you numb-nuts because the (mainly-White) British Public would not have saved you three times if they were truly 'Racist' or Colour-Prejudiced' - would they?

Grow up.
Makes me sick looking at him. Yet the public will vote out the brilliant Natalie and the dim but sweet enough Chloe and keep him in Oh and of course he won against Jermaine also
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote