Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Favourites (more):
Love Island 6: Shaughna
IAC2019: Nadine Coyle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
I mean the discussions around India were interesting like it kinda put trans issues in the highlight for a bit it was being discussed even by political shows in the us but outside of that I don’t really see the appeal? Like it had an interesting concept to work with ykno Ann keeping the house on edge but literally nothing ever come of it? Like there was discussion around Shane and Ann and lgbt stuff which only got dragged on because Courtney wouldn’t stop bringing it up. Like Ann and Shane could’ve been cool and maybe I’m missing something but it literally never went anywhere and had an awful supporting cast to boot full of literally non entity housemates (remember when Shane lynch, malika, jess, Wayne, Maggie, Rachel, Daniel, Johnny, John, Ashley, ginuwine did absolutely nothing?)
I agree some of the discussions were kinda cool, I think early on in the series we saw this but yeah idk I just don’t get why people like it much
Yeah Ann was meant to be this big bad villain but she never actually did anything of worth. Plus my series favourite (Jess) was largely irrelevant lmao which just shows how much the series offered. But saying that, I rarely tuned into a highlights show and just watched the evictions.
Cal. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote