¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

Sorry for all of the work getting in the way of this lately...

86th Place: Dusty Ray Bottoms (Season 10) - finished 11th

My pre-season favourite based almost entirely on what he looked like out of drag, Dusty's presence in Season 10 was pretty much unnoticeable. Judging the queens from the later seasons seems quite hard and harsh to do now because it's pretty rare for a queen to deliver a performance in a challenge that is anywhere near as bad as, say, Milan's Tuckahoe acting, Milan's Diana Ross, or even Milan's Glamazon advert*. Pretty much all of the queens who get eliminated in the first half of the season now are capable of delivering at least one good performance; whereas back in season 5 and earlier, these slots were reserved for filler like Honey Mahogany, India Ferrah or Nicole Paige Brooks.

Dusty certainly had two highlights that I can recall: her performance in the Dating App challenge was the best of a pretty horrible team (thanks a LOT, Monique, for landing Our Mayhem in the bottom two with piss-poor management!), and the episode before that saw her turn what could've been a winning performance in the PharmaRusical - had she been on the winning team. Because you cannot argue that the Vixen did a better job in that, or indeed her best drag, than Dusty

Unfortunately once Dusty had spilled her devastating personal story of how she'd been forced into conversion therapy, she was inevitably left on the pile of "queens we don't know what to do with because they aren't fighting" and ended up tanking the global warming Ball on 2/3 looks. Bless her cotton socks for thinking that a glow-up wig would be visible for her Miami Summer look though

As I said, I really liked Dusty and she was a sweetheart, but she was totally not giving C-U-N-T on season 10, so has to go.

Memorable quote(s): Well she tried to make "#NEVERLAVDYAH happen so let's go with that
Best Runway(s): Definitely her 'Best Drag' runway
Best Moment(s): Preparing a monologue read for every single queen in the reunion when they were only asked to give two each

*I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today and chose a random queen to target

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote