Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by kirklancaster View Post

WHERE does her annoying ****ing accent hail from?

I know that she comes from Cumbria but she fluctuates between a North-East accent and a West-Yorkshire accent and her voice - like EVERYTHING else about her - is truly irritating.

To be fair - based on her resume and not her increasing notoriety - she is talented, but it is clear that achieving recognition by way of nominations and awards for her body of work is just not enough to satisfy her craving for the 'limelight' and she HAS serious psychological problems.

If she had been with Sir Edmund Hillary and Tensing back in 1953, rather than receive the accolades and fame from being a part of the team making the historic climb that first conquered Everest, she would probably have opted for the full spotlight being solely on her by quitting 5 yards from the summit and requesting a Mountain Rescue claiming an injured ankle from Hillary deliberately dislodging a rock on to her.

She is mentally disturbed and highly dangerous.

Well SHE IS an actress so if by talented you mean she's convincing then maybe. But there's still better out there.

She has been on shows where she's singing yet in the CBB house she sounds like a cat being strangled when she sings. Everything is soo over the top & tedious! . It was always as if she was thinking "look at me look at me i can be the most obnoxious and loud " .

Can't see her being trusted again any time soon , she's very dangerous and yes has alot of issues! that clearly go back decades! .

Last edited by GoldHeart; 11-09-2018 at 05:18 AM.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote