Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

85th Place: Jade (Season 1) - finished 6th

There isn't quite a lot I remember about Jade, but I do still hold the strong sense that: if ever a drag queen was robbed on this show, it was Jade. Jade might not have stole the show in her first three episodes but the level of polish and preparation far surpassed the likes of Rebecca Glasscock - the queen who would send her home. And the GIF above is taken from episode four; the episode she was eliminated on. I'm still not sure how she even winded up in the bottom two: her ad campaign was a pretty sick look and she certainly didn't fluff her lines as much as Shannel or Bebe.

Her most controversial moment came when she lipsynced against Rebecca, a video I've already shared in my Glasscock writeup but that was truly the most clear-cut robbery in lipsync history. Even Trixie/Pearl, I at least enjoyed Pearl's ANGRY-FLAILING take on 'Dreaming' a little more than Trixie's forgettable cuteness. This was a straight-up riggery and Jade was justifiably pissed off at the reunion. Another Drag Race classic, that episode and not just for Tammie coming for Ru.

Jade recently popped up at the S10 finale as "only season 1 girl who actually looked excited to perform" and delivered the best medley performance along with Monique Heart:
Spoiler:

queen of noticing Monique's earring falling off <33333

Otherwise sadly all I remember about Jade is her being interviewed on national news media in response to the Pulse tragedy - something she lost her cousin in - but I am pretty firm in my belief that I'd be more than happy to see more of Jade should Allstars ever come calling

Oh, also: obvious Jade/Trade pun here: http://i.imgur.com/G7b8HTr.jpg

Memorable quote(s): "Merkel said in her statement: Ahmaja...ja... can do better. "
Best Runway(s): Dodgy tuck aside: https://media.giphy.com/media/133aZyrDIBUhCU/giphy.gif
Best Moment(s): Thinking that putting blackface on was the requirement of the "channel your inner Oprah" task <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote