Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
CBB19: Kim Woodburn

Quote:
Originally Posted by bitontheslide View Post
I sure do know what I'm talking about and I know the use of semantics too. One source comes over as unequivocal the other does not.
You have very dishonestly chosen to completely ignore the original source of this information, the very highly respected and trustworthy industry trade Deadline, which is the basis of this thread and cited in the very first post. Instead you cite your unamed second "source", probably an online British news publication, which is merely a secondary source rereporting the news originally broken by the first and original source, Deadline, which is why they have to use the word "reportedly" which you then twist to to bizarrely and incorrectly interpret their report as "not unequivocal", lol, merely because it says reportedly.

Then you smugly post that the story "is really not news" and proceed to instead spread this complete fakery that you have made up, claim that the that the bid is only being considered, has not been made and might not be made, directly in the face of the original and clear statement from the original source that ITV has officially made a bid. Basically , you are lying to the members of this forum who are very hopeful about a very realistic possibility of something that is very dear to their hearts and important to them and I wont have it.

As a side point, I dont think you know what semantics means either.

Last edited by BigBrudder; 17-09-2018 at 02:42 PM.
BigBrudder is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote