Thread: Cameron: 'if she's a b*tch'
View Single Post
Old 18-09-2018, 07:43 PM #78

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elliot View Post
One of the main things I hate about this gender discussion is the consistency of the double standards that are actually quite harmful, and this is mostly because my mom was quite absusive and we weren’t able to do anything because of this consisting double standard.
I'm sorry to hear that. that must have sucked.

For the record, I don't fully disagree with Cameron's statement. the way see it, if someone hits you, you can hit them back. Man/woman/alien. Doesn't matter. For me that's equality.

But rather than worry about who can hit who, I'd rather focus on making a world where nobody hits anybody.

I'm more offended by the way he puts his comments across and the fact that he's mouthing off about things he knows nothing about that have just been spoon-fed to him.

Quote:
since everyone associates conservatives with those who oppose social progrsssion, and thus it isn’t taken seriously
Well to be fair, it's a reasonable association to make, considering they are the ones who most often oppose forms of social progression. I mean even the name of their party - Conservative - literally means "keeping things the same."

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! I am so sick! Of hearing! About! ME!"

crashandburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote