View Single Post
Old 21-09-2018, 12:51 AM #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by armand.kay View Post
Yeah I agree theres barely anytime for normal hls
I agree with this. I really want to see some normal house life so we can see a bit of more of their personalities and friendships.

For example today the first time we saw Cameron (when he was called into the office) he said he was already pissed off about something that had happened, but we have no idea what that was.

Also later on, he seemed extremely annoyed about Lewis F pressuring Zoe (from what he said to others in the bedroom). Lewis also mentioned something about coming public enemy number 1. I can only assume they have fallen out over this be we never actually saw them interract over this despite earlier in the week their relationship being given a bit of focus.

I have said it repeatedly - 45 mins just isn't enough to cover everything. If they can't/don't want to make the show longer then they could at least be putting extra stuff online.

As others have said, don't get me wrong, the tasks have been brilliant. And for Week 1, fair enough to have them every day to start with a bang. But from next week onwards maybe every second day would be enough. I love the tasks but we're just not seeing enough of the normal every-day dynamics.

Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! I am so sick! Of hearing! About! ME!"

Last edited by crashandburn; 21-09-2018 at 12:53 AM.
crashandburn is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote