Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Maisie Smith
Love Island 6: Sophie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
Let's all be honest he was hated from launch night before he even DID anything , he was already judged from his vt & looks .

Then he was seen as a "theif" in the daft coin gate argument with Anamelia . Then he was seen as sleazy for his sex talk despite most the house talking about sex . And now his voice is being criticised and he's getting the "thug" & "aggressive" label .

I can see why people would go off him with his attitude ,but I don't think he ever stood a chance .
People will judge him on his words and actions in the house and he has been a prize pillock. Many people will excuse bad behaviour because they like someones looks etc but there is very very little support for him and he truly deserves that. I think he DID stand a chance. I liked him on launch night and for the first few days. But God he has proved himself to be a bitter horrible man and judging by the clip on another post on here even when ANA was GONE he was STILL on about her Sorry GH but of course thats only my personal opinion
rionablue is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote