Thread: Isaac: He never had a chance !
View Single Post
Old 23-09-2018, 06:11 PM #50
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
I usually agree with the OP but not in this issue.

I had hopes for him initially, thought he could be a good housemate.

He was quiet until he started being mates with Lewis G then his conversations became totally unacceptable in regards to women housemates.

I thought he had a mature outlook but he really let himself down. I did think we missed seeing some of his reasons regarding Anamelia and why he disliked her so vehemently because it didn't make sense why he reacted so strongly.

He should grow up, act his age and stop hanging with immature Lewis G.
We definitely missed a LOT of the Anamelia thing. No way would people have such a strong reaction just from what we have seen. I mean, Lewis F was utterly obsessed with her, or thats how it came across. I don't believe that he would have been quite so paranoid based off what we saw..and it seems the rest of the housemates totally understood why he was acting like that. Where you would think that they would pull him up on such strong language (like when he said he couldnt stand her being alive next to him) and that, if it really was OTT.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote