View Single Post
Old 26-09-2018, 08:00 AM #23
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

..I only have one personal life experience of someone I know who was reluctant to come out to his family, so I know it isn’t representative ...anyway, for this person...he didn’t come out with his family until his late twenties...even though some friends etc knew...and maybe his family knew as well for all I know but respected that they would leave him to his own time and way...he didn’t actually ever use words as such, but more he met someone and then that partner was just accepted into his family as his partner...

...he and his family could not have had a more close relationship and obviously who he was, was always going to be accepted...there was never any doubt at all...but for him in his own head...it was because his family were so wonderful in every way...and that was something he was feeling that he couldn’t give his parents...a family dynamic that they had given him...

...obviously he could, no matter the gender of his partner ..and obviously there could be children as well if that was something which was wanted...so the dynamic could be exactly the same...but these things are not always thought out completely in terms of the future...

Last edited by Ammi; 26-09-2018 at 08:02 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote