View Single Post
Old 27-09-2018, 05:45 PM #2528

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Tyler
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Tyler
CBBUSA: Omarosa Manigault

I really enjoyed this season, I know a lot of people thought it went downhill but I can't say I feel the same way. It had its highs and lows pretty much throughout and in my opinion the best double eviction episode I've ever seen on BB US.

I guess what contributes to my feeling is the fact that I had full access to the live feeds this year and would pretty much have it rolling every night, so you could see things playing out a lot better than by just watching the HL episodes. (Though CBS blanked out more content than usual this year).

I'm already having slight withdrawal symptoms. The first thing I'd usually do coming home from work is rewind the feeds to see if I missed anything interesting. That hasn't happened to me for a long long time, perhaps the last time being BB11/UBB way back in 2010, never for a US season before.

Spoiler:

I'm definitely satisfied with the winner. I was rooting for Tyler since the very beginning so a little disappointed that he couldn't go all the way but Kaycee was always another favourite of mine.

Kargo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote