Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
"Sticking up for himself" will have no positive outcome for Lewis F when it comes to someone like Lewis G. Why can't anyone see that? Ignoring him is literally his only way to win.

It doesn't matter HOW Lewis F stood up for himself, whether it was loudly, calmly, assertively, a few choice words... it makes no difference. All Lewis G wants is a reaction - ANY reaction.

Lewis F is doing exactly the right thing. And it takes a lot of self-discipline. I admire him.
Listen i understand where Lewis F is coming from , i've expressed that on this forum but when it comes to a twat nicking your food then that crosses the line as far as i'm concerned .

Even the other housemates were shocked that Lewis G had the nerve to do that . I just want a final showdown with them both . Maybe it's petty but i think Lewis F needs to just atleast abruptly tell him to F OFF or something .

He's done well to ignore him but sometimes there's only so much you can take , i'm surprised he didn't snap when he walked in on him in the toilet . Lewis F must of been fuming inside .