Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashandburn View Post
the second he tells Lewis G to "F OFF or something" then Lewis G has won.

What possible benefit can it have? He'll just start laughing and clapping his hands and going on about how he has finally "broken Lewis F". And he won't just go on about it for a few minutes, he'll go on about it forever.

Lewis F will feel like **** for letting him win. Lewis G will think he's amazing for winning. I don't get the benefit of Lewis F snapping, he'll just validate Lewis G's need for attention. In Lewis G's eyes any reaction is a good reaction. Do you really think he's going to care or feel "put in his place" by Lewis F telling him to F OFF? Of course not.

Lewis F is doing exactly the right thing. the last thing I want to see is any kind of final showdown. It will just validate Lewis G, and Lewis F will feel like crap for letting himself be riled.
I know what you're saying , but on the bright side Lewis G will be evicted still . I just want Lewis F to do more than DR rants .

It doesn't matter what happens as Lewis G is a twat and he always thinks hes won , so all i'm saying is Lewis F could of done what Akeem did and told him NO to giving him his food .

The cross contamination mince gate went on all through the night and even in the morning he was still being an idiot to wind people up, and that was BB getting involved yet Lewis G still took it out on all the housemates . He's childish and stupid , so i don't think it matters .

But i do agree that he feeds off attention and ignoring him is sometimes the best . But in this situation i don't think i personally could if i'm living in a house with him 24/7 . Kenny & Zoe were honest and direct with him which i loved .