Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Enzo
BBCanada 8: Jamar

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack_ View Post
for fuck sake : joker:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hayden View Post
Twitter and ex-BB alumni are so fumed @ Tyler losing, saying the jury feature of the game has been ruined forever, hard work is no longer rewarded etc. I'm screaming
Are they lying tho?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramsay View Post
Was rooting for Tyler but I'm still quite happy with a KC win but yeah they really had far too little time to talk about their game. I miss the old days when they go into detail without fear of going over time
Yeah every finale lately seems so rushed. I can't remember if they were longer before or not (like 2 hours instead of 1 and a half?) but they need to do something about being short on time and not giving the finalists enough time to speak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Macie Lightfoot View Post
It's not nitpicking because he needed those votes and didn't get them. And this is *not* a BB16 situation. Cody let Derrick manipulate him into getting his own Jury votes out before the Jury, and Derrick would schmooze each person on their way out with a let death take you speech while commanding the rest of his alliance to isolate that person. Naturally, these people felt good about Derrick and not so much about anybody else. Tyler played a good game to get to the end, but it was sloppy and his back half was all about his complacency. He doubled down on Level 6 and just isolated himself in the HOH Room with Angela while Kaycee went and had good relationships with the Jury. She was there to comfort Bayleigh after the blowup with Tyler, she treated Sam like a human being both in and out of the game, and she wasn't incredibly transparent when dealing with Scottie.

There doesn't have to be any consistency because there's no secret formula that should guarantee you the win. The Jury is composed of different people each year and formed under different circumstances. I don't know why it's hard to understand in 2018 that treating people with basic respect can go a long way.
It's nitpicking for reasons why he didn't get certain votes. Like Kaycee was hella sketchy and insincere at times, in her blowup with Rockstar and that whole thing with Scottie during the Scottie/Brett mystery vote.

You can make cases for anyone being shady or deserving of a bitter voter/jury especially for those who played a great game and screwed people over in the process. "Oh he never got along with Rockstar," he told Scottie to "tell his friends" etc. It's very targeted at Tyler for little parts of his game in a BIG game that was played by him. He particularly/objectively messed up on the Bayleigh vote which cost him but his relationships with the others and how he handled them on the way out wasn't that bad at alllll.

Also a bit similarly to Derrick, Tyler did compliment/praise each person on the way out pretty much while others (mainly Brett & Angela) just threw shade at them. Like even though it's not that much related to his opponent Kaycee, in theory it should've softened the blow for how they felt about Tyler while/after they left the game. I guess Derrick was just better at it idk