As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody
As Told by Troy

Favourites (more):
BB18: Isabelle
BBUSA19: Cody

Again, it really isn't nitpicking when he didn't get those votes and he needed to in order to win the damn game. Nitpicking would be pointing out that the whole one step ahead/two step ahead speech was stupid and could've easily lost him Brett's vote as well, but it didn't. He didn't give any of those jurors a reason to vote for him, so they didn't.

Even then, I don't even feel like it was a "the Jury absolutely hates Tyler so they're gonna vote for Kaycee" situation, but about the fact that Kaycee was very well-liked and Tyler was a moron for letting her get as far as she did. For all of Tyler's posturing about how taking out Brett was THE biggest move of the game, it was a really stupid one? The idea of him being a robbed mastermind becomes kind of an open and shut case when you realize that somehow, in a house with JC, Sam, Brett, and Angela, he decided "yeah I'm going to go to the end with the person who made no enemies all summer and also happens to have an insanely impressive Competition resume" and not the stank bitch, the racist pervert, the frat douche, or not the lunatic.

Honestly, and I'm sure this may sound like ~nitpicking~ but we're kind of forced into this situation when you have the annual tradition of Reddit ****ing mourning the loss of their prized pig, but Tyler's game was littered with soooooo many mistakes. Like he ****ed up a lot of the first half of the game but was able to put out his own fires, but then when we get to the endgame you have the fact that he used the DE to needlessly turf Brett of all people and in a way that could've potentially lost his jury vote, turf Sam in a way that did end up with him losing her jury vote when he easily could've forced a tie and made Angela get rid of her, and then now Tyler claims that he threw the F4 POV, which means that he willingly let Angela die when she was his easy ticket to $500,000. And nobody can even claim ignorance to the fact that Angela was hated by the jury since Scottie literally confirmed this when he came back into the house.

I don't know, I guess what it just comes down to is that I'm just continually dumbfounded the year after year, in both Big Brother AND in Survivor, we have the same thing happen over and over again where the person who didn't ruin personal relationships and was cordial and likable and treated everyone with respect ended up winning out over the person who tried to play with human chess pieces, and then we have a bunch of idiots on Facebook and Reddit yelling about how the game is BROKEN and this is setting a DANGEROUS PRECEDENT moving forward and OBVIOUSLY the best solution would be to create an electoral college system comprised of the jury, America, and a panel of former BB winners. Like........... maybe your supposed mastermind could've just played a better game? I thought we were done with **** when Russell lost twice and when Coach lost and when Domenick lost and when Danielle Reyes lost and when Paul lost and when Paul lost again and when Ross Matthews lost.