Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

This Witch doesn't burn

Favourites (more):
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey
BB19: Sian

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldHeart View Post
But you can't compare someone on TIBB winding you up who you'll probably never meet ,to someone you're living with in a close space with a grating loud noise .

Nobody said it would be an easy experience but what is entertaining about LG ?? , he's now become predictable and it's the same note . And what he's doing to Lewis F is pointless as he's not getting a reaction, so that means he still get's pleasure out of picking on people despite them not fighting back.
Quote:
Originally Posted by poppsywoppsy View Post
They didn't sign up to be taunted and distressed constantly by a gormless oaf who hasn't the first idea of how to be a decent human being.
OMG you two are acting like it was the last weetabix left in the world He might be a muppet but he has good thoughts, I enjoyed his take on everyone gathering round after the weetabix incident, they are desperate for drama ...I have never seen anything like it...so many people sticking their noses in for no reason, even LF said to leave it as he had handled it the way he wanted to but no..they all tried their best to get a bit of airtime off the back off it

'put a bit of lippy on and run a brush through your hair, we are alcoholics, not savages'

Last edited by Cherie; 28-09-2018 at 12:40 PM.
Cherie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote