BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen
Triumph of the Weird

Favourites (more):
BB19: Anamelia
CBB22: Gabby Allen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zizu View Post
Incidentally ... google those two 'terms' he wrote on his calendar:diary ...

He said under oath that Devil's Triangle was a drinking game yet it appears to be a sex act involving two males and one female , then he said a BOOF was a term for 'flatulence' and yet it appears to be a reference to anal sex !!

Why would he put an entry for farting on a calendar ??

All sounds very ominous ..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I do believe the boof thing does mean flatulence. It actually solved a long-running mystery for me. I like to photograph while I'm on the trail and the local kids here have spray-painted boof all over the trails I walk ... anal sex would make less sense... the rest of the graffiti is equally childish/stupid... and we don't have as much of a gang presence around here like there was where I grew up, so it's interesting to compare... like in town, and they spray-tainted stuff like that all over the trains coming out of the Ship Channel... a lot of it much more vulgar...

People are citing urban dictionary for these terms, and I looked at that for that reference, but it's not like there was an urban dictionary in the 80's... there's other definitions for Devil's Triangle as well... Google isn't very good for searching much older cultural references/terms, sadly... unless there is some modern reinterpretation/resurgence of it, it's harder to find the older stuff... and so I'm reliant on memory for a lot and I can only re-research something I ran into in my childhood if I either found a person discussing it (and using a term/tag I could research to get to it in a round-about way)...

Probably in a few decades, depending on what does/doesn't stay online, it will be more helpful... but not for things like that... there's also a lot of local urban legends/phrases/references here, they almost never make their way online... I maybe find them in odd places... I grew up in a very old part of Houston, so it's sort of a side interest...
Maru is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote