View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:21 PM #55

Favourites (more):
BB19: Zoe
BBCanada 4: Tim

Favourites (more):
BB19: Zoe
BBCanada 4: Tim

I can see the woman's point. I don't actually see trans people the same as women, either. To be fair, as a heterosexual female, it doesn't really matter to me if a woman is a lesbian, or if a guy wants to be a woman, since anyone not an unmarried heterosexual male is not something I'd be interested in as other than a friend. But the thing is, people who were raised as men, even if they thought themselves female, have been socialized with all the advantages males are given when they are socialized as males in our society. They will always have those advantages, even if they remove their penises. They still act like men in ways that really matter (outside of the bedroom). Just look at India as an example. India constantly interrupted other women, talked constantly with that condescending attitude virtually all men have (and women don't). I mean, you can change your sex organs, but you're still the same person inside.

So sorry to disagree with the masses on this one. I'm not that bothered, though, about trans people. I feel that they can be good or bad, depending on the person, just like everyone else. I just don't think they're quite the same as people who were born a woman. (It's like the difference between someone who is straight or gay. They may have the same gender, but there's not that much real overlap).
Chero is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote