View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 04:12 PM #104
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by smudgie View Post
I don’t believe you should be classed as a woman until you get rid of the penis.
Until then you should not be allowed in female prisons or toilets.
Perhaps the disabled toilets could be renamed and shared between disabled and trans.
I know wouldn’t have a problem with that at all.
I don't think this is an acceptable solution. I do understand why people think thats an acceptable compromise, however disabled people fought very hard, for a long time for disabled loos and such. To just decide that men who like wearing a dress on fridays should be able to use disabled loos..well no.

And no , thats not hyperbole either. Such men are classed as women on the days they wear a dress. Infact a guy like this recently got an award for 'women in business' when hes basically a part time transvestite. Thats been quite publicized, and has woke up a lot of people to the issue too.

However I agree that no penis should be the requirement for womens areas. Its absolutely insane to me that some people think its fine for preop people to use female changing rooms.

And whats interesting is (and many on this site will not like me saying this) its accepted that transwomen do not want to use the mens loos because they are scared of male violence. Fair enough. However, when women say they do not want males in their areas because they are scared of male violence, they are declared bigots. So, how does that work? Answers on a postcard. Thats why I think the only solution to all of this is a further unisex option being made available wherever possible. Much like disabled areas, just not colonizing disabled areas.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 05-10-2018 at 04:14 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote