View Single Post
Old 05-10-2018, 08:16 PM #110
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maru View Post
The transactivists ~= men's rights activist portion
Oh thats just my own personal opinion on the matter tbh.

Obviously goes a lot deeper than this, and there are multiple other examples, but its very clear to me that the majority of transactivists are just MRAs with a new angle to attack womens rights. This image gives the gist of it, though maybe is a bit childish

(AGAIN, though it shouldn't need saying, I am not saying all transsexual women are MRAs. But I do feel that the majority of transactivists, especially ones I have personally encountered are. And I think your common garden variety misogynist is very attracted to this movement as they get to tell women to shut the **** up AND seem all 'woke' when doing so. Seems to attract a lot of incels too.)

Late edit - did you mean can you cite it? If so, then yes of course. Feel free to swipe any of my posts for stuff like that really. Question confused me
Attached Images

but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-10-2018 at 02:22 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote