View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 03:29 AM #112
0_o

0_o

I don't mean MRA as in someone who is actually concerned about the rights of men.

I mean MRA as in, extremely problematic misogynist who blames feminists for everything and basically only 'what about the men's as a way of slating feminism and women in general.

I believe transactivism in its current form (again, not people actually concerned for the rights of transsexual people) is a backlash against feminism, against the gains women have made recently. Afterall, what better way to destroy womens rights, than to open them up to men too. Transactivism gives men who dislike women intensely (as many transactivists do) a 'woke' excuse to tell women to shut the **** up, to discredit them, and to threaten them in very...MRA like ways. Like threatening to rape them or their children. I think the whole thing we have today is kind of the perfect storm. Of course most people have sympathy for transsexual people, but I think many nefarious kinds of people are piggybacking on a genuine cause, for their own gains. This includes

-MRAs who just hate women/feminism in general. Not much needs said on this issue really. Anyone can see why such types would be attracted to this movement.

-Incels who wish to guilt trip people into sleeping with them. There are many many people currently trying to guilt trip lesbians into shagging male people. Theres been workshops about this. Its nicknamed the 'cotton ceiling' and its just ****ing disgusting. I have spoken to a fair few lesbians who have had issues with this. 'Transwomen' yelling transphobia when the lesbian refused to shag their very male self. Of cause transsexual people who are attracted to women understand that lesbians may not be attracted to them..again they are not the problem here. Its 'transgender' males...often those who have made no physical changes whatsoever, who assert their right to sex. And become very bitter when told no. Unfortunately when attached to the 'trans' label, its not looked at like regular incel behaviour and laughed away and ridiculed. Its taken seriously and there are a fair few lefty dudebros in the wings waiting to attack any lesbian woman who asserts her boundaries. Becuse 'transphobia'. As a very prominent and well known example...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5GYlZKfBmI
But this ridiculous type of view is fairly widespread among todays 'transactivists'

-Homophobes. Lesbophobes in particular. See above cotton ceiling which is self explanatory. But it goes a bit deeper than that. Many many gay people are gender non-conforming. I would say most people are to some extent ,but its more prominent in the LGB community. The likes of butch lesbians are being pressured to become transmen, as they are clearly really men. They cannot possibly just be butch women. Ontop of this you have Mermaids and such pushing for child transition (Mermaids is a pressure group, who there have been issues with in the past. https://4thwavenow.com/2016/11/12/th...ed-in-stealth/ ). When the huge majority of children who are gender questioning....essentially grow out of it, and the majority of these children will simply grow up to be gay. Where, when put on 'puberty blockers (read. cancer drugs) near 100% of these children will go on to transition. Essentially 'transing away the gay'

-Paedophiles. Hot on the heels of 'child transition', of course paedophiles have a special interest in all of this too. Putting young children on puberty blockers, creates 'legal children'. This part is hard for me to talk about as it sickens me too much so I won't go into it too much..but joining the dots here should be easy enough. Also allowing children to make the huge decision to 'change sex' opens the doors for really...saying children can consent for stuff. I wouldn't be surprised at all to see, if this is all still going in a few years, people pushing to lower the age of consent. Lets not forget that paedophiles tried (luckily unsuccessfully) to piggyback on the back of the LGB community once before. Not sure if anyone on here remembers the Paedophile Information Exchange, and how they attached themselves to those campaigning for gay rights. And how their movement was very nearly successful. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Paedop...ation_Exchange .

-Sexual predators. Again, self explanatory. Wanting easier access to women and children.
If any man has access to female areas, this benefits this group immensely. The prison service warned against this during Maria Millers Trans Equality Report...during which, she ignored womens groups and basically anyone who spoke of any potential problems, and invited only those entirely unquestioning of the transactivists narrative to give further evidence. One pf the prominent transactivists consulted for the report, was Jess Bradley. Jess is currently suspended from their job as NUS trans officer. As a blog was discovered where Jess was unveiling Jess' penis to unsuspecting members of the public, including getting it out at Jess' desk at work. People like Jess have a vested interest in opening up female areas to everyone, as Jess' hobby is flashing. Infact a fair few prominent transactivists have dodgy pasts/present behaviour. Jess, and people like Jess have been a huge part of the way things are today, where businesses/schools have been misled to think that single sex areas are illegal and girlscouts have gone mixed sex by stealth. But I swear this post would go on forever if I went into all of that and most people will just dismiss it anyway. Only reason I am going into so much detail here is because I know you will actually read it maru I only really do this when talking to you or jack.

I may possibly have forgotten some other groups I believe are involved in this perfect storm...as its late and I am half asleep. Of course, though again it shouldn't need to be said as it should be taken as a given really, I am not saying that all transsexual people are predators, or homophobes or whatever. This is my observations/thoughts on transactivism as it stands today. Its not about the rights of transsexual people at all. Infact transsexual people are branded truscum by todays transactivists and get just as much abuse as women do. Which proves in itself that this is not about transsexuals.

A couple of links on the topic that I have bookmarked. One is a wider explanation of it all. The other is a recent explanation from a gay man who was until recently very involved with Stonewall and used to run 'Queer up North' who has recently started speaking out on this. Some of his other pieces are really good too, should be able to follow them from that link if you feel like it. Also petition to Stonewall..by Jonny and a bunch of prominent LGBT people, including some transsexuals.

https://notthenewsinbriefs.wordpress...re-notadebate/
https://medium.com/@JonnnyBest/calli...s-9df277ecb59e
https://www.ipetitions.com/petition/...-your-approach

And finally, a glossary of a load of stuff about this topic. I know people on here will take the piss for a mumsnet link, but **** it tbh. Its one of the only places on the internet women can actually talk about this issue that will affect/has affected us, though men keep claiming it won't/doesn't

https://www.mumsnet.com/Talk/womens_...iced-here?pg=1

So yeah. Long post, but you have my theory on it all. Yet again, not claiming all, or even most transsexual people are like this. Transsexdual people are not the problem. Other people are, and especially transactivists/MRA.s
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 06-10-2018 at 04:36 AM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote