View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 07:54 AM #113
Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quand il pleut, il pleut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blurryface View Post

Completely siding with India here.
...just going back to the OP and the vid...I really can’t gel with this ‘feminst’ at all..and I guess it goes back to what TS said, in how femist is defined, which is varying quite a lot it seems...I mean I have not once in my life experienced women defined as cervix havers or menstruators or chest feeders...yeah, maybe pregnant people..like ‘she’s a pregnant woman’ type thing, when it’s relevant to refer to a pregnancy for some reason...she doesn’t represent a world I know as a woman...she talks about one person who apparently wears a dress one day a week who has been given an award...I have no idea who Philip Bunce is but whoever he is...he’s one person so not a representative..anyways I couldn’t really get much further in the vid in trying to rewatch it and I can’t recall it all from before...Because it makes me so sad for transgender people...what does living as a woman mean...WHAT DOES LIVING AS A WOMAN MEAN..!!! ..define it for me..!!!!...well I guess it’s defined as the same as what does living as a man mean...a woman living within her gender or a man living within his gender, everything matching and everything fitting in terms of the body born into, would be how I would define...India will never be a cervix haver...she can never menstruate so can’t be a menstruator...or a chest feeder..because she’s not a born woman and that can’t ever change...So either in a man body of the past or a woman body of now, I doubt she sees herself as ever having experiences of any priveledge of either gender...she can though live her life as what she feels she is...a woman...

Last edited by Ammi; 06-10-2018 at 07:57 AM.
Ammi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote