Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Favourites (more):
BBUSA20: Kaitlyn
BBUSA19: Jessica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chero View Post
I actually like all of them, but would like Dan to win. He's really nice.

I'm glad Harry went. That was like so awkward, him calling out Freddie like that! I mean, I'm straight, but I always thought it was bad manners to ask, and assumed if the person wanted you to know (or if it was relevant) they'd just tell you. It's not like they're going to have sex while in the Circle! So it was like so irrelevant. It is interesting how hard it is to keep up as someone who you're not, though. Freddie and Kate have both said some pretty stupid things, but that horse woman going after Dan, that was way too funny.
It's hard but with a game about deception impossible. I do think the producers wanted a slow reveal like Space Cadets, three of the newbies immediately said Kate wasn't real (Harry, Mairead, Scotty), the emoji game starter for Kate was a giveaway.

Dan wasn't really tactical enough. Sian is simply overrated, people say she is more 'real' but she has deceived like all of them have at some point, like when she told Kate they had made up while sticking up a finger up.

It is a game about deception and Freddie's was obviously meant to be part of the game as presented to us. I suppose he did go into the lads chat to heavily push he was straight, something Sian didn't know. I didn't like Harry, but more because he was put in for a showmance.

Greats of Big Brother

BBAU9 Estelle [avatar]
BBAU8 Brigitte
BBAU7 Aleisha
BBUS 13 Rachel
BBUK11 - Sunshine
BBUK10 - Marcus
BBUK9 - Stephanie
BBUK7 - Jennie
BBUK6 - Sam
BBUK5 - Victor
BBUK4 - Nush
BBUK3- Jonny (only saw last two weeks)

Last edited by starry; 08-10-2018 at 06:51 AM.
starry is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote