BB12: Harry

User banned

Favourites (more):
BB13: Luke A
BB12: Harry

Quote:
Originally Posted by joeysteele View Post
Exactly.

Also, it's the most pathetic, infantile and ridiculous thing for a so called adult coming on a show, other than a pantomime, and calling himself the King.

What utter rubbish, he is and looks the idiot for it and he's stuck with it now too.

Cameron opens that up expertly and how Hussain cannot get the better of Cameron, as he himself now likely inside realises, he has thrown the house a stick to beat him with.
A stick that when others raise it, reminds the voting public, of the infantile stupidity of Hussain.

Just get him out for goodness sake.
He was never needed, isn't needed now and is taking up a place there must have been loads of more worthy individuals, who would have filled considerably better.
Cameron and Lewis have intelligence on their side ,they dont need to shout and rant ,they both made the King look a twat in a calm way ,hes the one making himself look silly and immature by claiming hes staying ( Didnt Lewis G claim the same thing, and we all know what happened to him ) Hussain thinks he's a wide boy but he's being made to look a silly boy
chuff me dizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote