Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Trish
The Circle 2019: Georgina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cherie View Post
I think we all agreed that if a hm says they want to go, BB should open the door?

He has a God complex, everything is about him, he could care less about his fellow hms, he is still making digs about LG even though he wouldn't go near him when he was in house which I think is a bit below the belt, the guy is gone, move on and stop referring to him especially as he never told him to his face he had an issue with him.
The more Lewis behaves like this the more he comes across as self entitled and full of himself . He actually expects the housemates to like him even when he's being a miserable twat . And of course it's all their fault because he can't possibly play games with them anymore , he's too lazy and moody to make the effort so he isolates himself . And he's talked about sex aswell so i don't know why he's acting like he's some intelligent stephen Hawkin .

He's always sat doing yoga or he's laid on the bench in the lockeroom . It's become blatantly obvious that Lewis doesn't want to put any effort into interactions, he takes zero responsibility. Even when he admits to his "flaws" it's done in such a flippant way that he's still saying it's their fault basically.
GoldHeart is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote