View Single Post
Old 11-10-2018, 03:56 PM #30

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillS100889 View Post
It's alright all you people give her all this grief and criticism, but have any of you heard , you shouldn't judge a book by its cover.

So what if she hasn't said and done much In the house , i would like to see you lot try it , at least she has gone in their , not like any of you thinking you all know what it's like been in that house. Every time I have watched big brother , the housemates have all said it's not like been in a normal house and she's not like most of you would be, attention seekers and so what if she is slagging other housemates off behind their backs, they do it to her. Sian as every right to , you can't have one rule for one and another rule for another.

Just look at that horrible b**** Zoe , she's too faced and slags other Housmates off behind their backs , but can't tell them to their face, but you lot still haven't or don't try picking faults with her do you ,same with Lewis f.

I like him and he has grown on me, but he calls Evey housemate snakes and slags them off , but you don't try pulling him down either. I respect everyone is right to their own opinion ,fair enough , but you all still need to leave Sian alone and stop trying to make her something or someone that she is not comfortable and happy being ffs.

You need to get to know Someone personally , one on one before judging Someone , your watching her on TV and don't know her personally , so you can't and don't have any right to judge her really. Leave her alone.
Pot. Kettle. Black.

You have judged Zoe as a "horrible b****" from what you've seen on a TV show, then you tell us not to judge people based on what we see on a TV show (or in Sian's case, what we haven't seen ).
ConnorTheJudge is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote