Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

84th Place: Laganja Estranja (Season 6) - finished 8th

If you'd asked me to do this list just after season six ended, I would probably have jumped straight to put Laganja in the bottom five. With hindsight, of course season six is hands down the best that has ever aired, so the idea of a queen from it being at the rock bottom is a little farfetched, but I cannot stress just how tiresome and draining I felt watching Laganja at the time. There has not been, and hopefully never will be a queen who was/is more dramatic, insecure, false and intense - and the Untucked episodes further amplified Laganja's problems and probably made her the first queen I actually hated (but then that's because S6 is the first I watched live). Whilst it was fun to root against her, and see queens like Adore, Bianca and Joslyn suss her to be full of it, it has to be said that it was deeply uncomfortable and borderline exploitative to watch her neuroses play out so violently publicly.

Time has passed though, and the high has mellowed. Though the reunion proved that she would take some time before dropping the affectations and the silly voice and the 100% ON TONIGHT, DARLING attitude, she has definitely improved and shown herself not quite to be the paranoid asshole she was on her season... but at the same time she didn't really do well at any of the challenges enough for me to justify placing her any higher.

She may be one of the most iconic queens the show has shone a light on, but they're mostly for all the wrong reasons MAWMA.

Memorable quote(s): "I FEEL VERY ATTACKED."
"I can't specifically point out what you said, but I know that whatever you said, it did hurt me."
"I don't know why I expected anything different, it's just like the human race - we all are just... ****ing evil."
"Can y'all get my ****ing nail that fell off? 'Cause I'm such a disaster. SEND ME ****IN' HOME, GOD."
Best Runway(s): idk what the theme was but that one where she's in a lace peach gown, and has a butterfly fascinator?[/url]
Best Moment(s): Obviously her workroom entrance is the greatest of all time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Last edited by Shaun; 11-10-2018 at 05:52 PM.
Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote