BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Jessica Meuse was robbed.

Favourites (more):
BBCanada 9: Rohan
Strictly 2020: Bill Bailey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfie View Post
I think the dislike of Akeem did begin when he had the most big coins, as it isn't obvious that he is doing anything else worth mentioning to antagonise others so much.

Tomasz and Cameron did have the initial dislike of Akeem, because they believed him to be a game player. However, Tomasz's relationship seems to have improved greatly with Akeem- even when he voted for him this week, his reason was something like he knew he would beat Tomasz in a physical challenge. He can't be blamed for others' dislike of Akeem as they all have their own minds.

Lewis and Cameron were definitely pushing and provoking Akeem today, and both seemed pretty unpleasant- they are clearly feeding off each other in their targetting of him.

My view of Lewis has been deteriorating as the weeks have gone by, but I've tried to be understanding as he clearly has some issues. However, his behaviour tonight has made me feel enough is enough.

Lewis definitely has some good characteristics, but his negative traits are now seriously outweighing any positives for me. I'm now finding it difficult to see him as anything more than an unpleasant messed up little man, who seems to develop extreme hatred of some people well out of proportion to anything they've done.

I do wonder if people would have been so tolerant of him for so long if he had looked like Tomasz?
It seems like we've both gone through the same journey with Lewis F, he actually was my favourite at one time, but this past week and a half has just been one big narcissistic coronation for Lewis F and Cameron's friendship and how they treat the other Housemates.

It's almost unwatchable imo because of those two.

KRO!
Mystic Mock is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote