View Single Post
Old 16-10-2018, 03:41 PM #8
0_o

0_o

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanussa View Post
its the lewis show cos hes the only one whos interesting. get it 'interesting'. what do the others do that stands out, that can possible make 60 min. show worthy of watching
So does this also apply for Anamelia, and Lewis G? Both of whom were showered with airtime because of their attention seeking behaviour. And when both were evicted, we were shown others more. It always happens. One (or two) airtime hogs..then when they leave, the others get shown instead. Very very rarely does the house become utterly **** with nothing to show when one person is evicted, though its claimed with each airtime hog.

It happened in BB11. But thats because they evicted 3 good people at the same time, the week before the final. I can't think of another time that when one airtime hog was evicted the show died actually. Of course its not generally housemates fault that the editors focus on them. Unless peopke are purposely acting up for airtime like Lewis G did, and like how Lewis F seems to be going.
but now not into takeaways anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niamh. View Post
Did you get them delivered from Wuhan?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toy Soldier View Post
I would just like to take a second to congratulate Vicky, for creating the first Tibb post that needed chapters and a bibliography.

Last edited by Vicky.; 16-10-2018 at 03:42 PM.
Vicky. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote