Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Favourites (more):
BB2023: Yinrun
RPDR UK 2: Tayce

1) Leo Sayer - a melodramatic DREAM that is constantly overlooked on here
2) Christopher Maloney - honestly iconic, idk how he isn't held up in the same fondness as Gemma/Tiffany/Angie on here. Just perfect face journeys all the time.
3) Stephen Baldwin - honestly one of the most unique and interesting personalities the show's ever cast and just really weird and fascinating to watch
4) Wayne Sleep - comedy gold and really should've been a contender to win smh. Finishing below Jess and Shane from Boyzone is honestly an insult.
5) Kellie Maloney - seen as a joke on here but was a pretty enigmatic housemate despite often being an arsehole. Pretty great HM really.
6) Heidi Fleiss - could've made CBB7 something good
7) Keith Chegwin - should've been top 2 in CBB15, absolute sweetheart and often forgotten despite being the heart of the anti-Hopkins movement since the start
8) Audley Harrison - really wanted him to win over Gary tbh, his handling of James Jordan's trolling was great
9) George Galloway - another CBB mess-legend that is just sort-of written off as a "one moment wonder" (the cat, obviously), I thought he was a great housemate.
10) Darryn Lyons - a mess but a pretty good one and I ran out of ideas for this list ok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saph View Post
You're giving me a million reasons about a million reasons

Shaun is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote