View Single Post
Old 17-10-2018, 06:07 PM #4

1. Keith Chegwin - The BEST of his series, pretty much righteous about all the ugly **** that went on in CBB15, charming and funny throughout, and this pretty much speaks for itself

2. Hardeep Singh Kohli - I know he survived all those evictions but nearly every time it was against actual disliked people and as for this forum, he gets criminally underrated and easily my favourite of this series. Losing to that con artist after he made a fool out of her was a tragic eviction</3

3. George Galloway - One of the most unintentionally hilarious housemates, he was like Derek BB6 before his time. I'm just now remembering when he said to Jodie Marsh 'you've inveigled Chantelle with your wicked ways!'

4. John Partridge - I know I'm one of his only fans on this forum and even now it's hard to explain why I liked him so much. I guess generally he was a genuinely complex and complicated individual with just enough issues to be interesting while still having insanely people pleasing social skills to feel like a real personality

5. Andrew Stone - Lmao he was pretty much Shahbaz if he had got therapy and was still in the closet.

6. Denise Welch/Gary Busey - Even though they won, they get much more overlooked nowadays than they deserve, and were the heart of their series in similar over the top, unhinged ways

7. Farrah Abraham - While she got too mean-spirited sometimes, she's still objectively one of the most fascinating and thought-provoking housemates ever. She's not malicious out of actual intent. She's malicious cause she always thinks she's being attacked

8. Wayne Sleep - He may not have been a dominant personality, but Wayne always had this bubbly, quirky energy to him and was authentically funny, unlike pretty much everyone else in his series

9. Sally Bercow - SCREW Bobby Sabel for surviving that close eviction over her and SCREW the British public for saving a slimeball who fed someone sweat over a potentially fantastic housemate like Sally</3

10. Christopher Maloney - 'I nominate... BLARGH!' *spews vomit in store room*

Last edited by Epic.; 17-10-2018 at 06:09 PM.
Epic. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote