Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

Lisa Scott-Lee Expert

Favourites (more):
BBUSA22: Janelle
Love Island 6: Siannise

I think Sarah did a great job at directing this episode, the scene with Moira and her mother was shot beautifully (if not pointless)

And that brings me onto the negatives of this episode. It basically was just for the fangirls of Murder House and was completely unnecessary. I hate nothing more than TV shows with episodes that have characters retelling events than events actually happening themselves and that was basically this entire episode. It also doesn't help that I completely hate the character of Michael (not just because he is evil, I actually think the character has no depth and the actor is extremely annoying and has stupid hair). That being said, it was nice to have the actress who played Pepper having a random appearance.

But did they completely gloss over the fact that there was no apocalypse when Madison and the warlock guy bought the Murder House? Unless they time travelled but I completely missed that and if they did time travel couldn't they just stop the apocalypse in the first place? Idk but seems kind of messy
Wizard. is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote